Convert Data to Real-Time Information
Data Logging Made Consumable
Everyone doing business today needs to make sure their IT systems are secure. Despite all the bells and whistles, a modern security posture can include, data logging can be left behind.
What is Data Logging?
Data logging is the process of collecting and storing data over time to analyze specific trends or record the data-based events/actions of a system, network or IT environment. It enables the tracking of all interactions through which data, files or applications are stored, accessed or modified on a storage device or application.
Servers, firewalls, and other IT equipment keep log files that record significant events and transactions. This information can provide important clues about hostile activity affecting your network from within and without. Log data can also provide information for identifying and troubleshooting equipment problems including configuration problems and hardware failure.
The amount of data those logs collect can be daunting to go through. The information is difficult to consume and even harder to comprehend. That's where Sumo Logic comes in.
Who is Sumo Logic?
Sumo Logic delivers the only cloud-native, real-time machine data analytics platform that provides Continuous Intelligence – insights across build, run, and secure disciplines for modern applications.
- Unified Logs and Metrics - A unified platform for all logs and metrics. Analyze all data in real-time and monitor apps and infrastructure in real-time
- Advanced Analytics - Their machine learning and predictive analytics help you make sense of expected and unexpected behavior across your environment with pattern, anomaly and outlier detection
- Proven Customer Success - Thousands of customers rely on Sumo Logic for their operational and business insights
- Elastic Scalability - Sumo Logic’s multi-tenant architecture scales on demand to support rapid growth and cloud migration. You can burst as needed without manual intervention.
- Instant Value - As a pure SaaS offering, you can get started in minutes and have access to all the latest capabilities without the need for time-consuming, expensive upgrades.
- Secure by Design - Sumo Logic is the industry’s benchmark in delivering secure SaaS. Our security certification includes CSA STAR, PCI DSS 3.0 Service Provider Level 1, ISO 27001, SOC 2, Type II Attestation, FIPS 140 Level 2 and HIPAA.
Interested in Learning More?
Contact Us Today.
Fill out the form below and a representative from Security7 Networks will reach out to you.