Ethernet Network Services
Ethernet Network Service provides a fully-meshed network topology, resulting in the highest-availability for all your locations.
Comcast Ethernet Network Services - Network services are ideal for connecting your locations with a network that can meet the demands of high data traffic. They also enable your organization to:
- Have peace of mind knowing that all sites have redundant links to all other locations, ensuring maximum network availability.
- Easily scale network capacity from 10Mbps to 10Gbps Ethernet.
- Implement your VLANs without coordination with Comcast.
- Transmit data with low-latency across a Wide Area Network, allowing applications to perform as if users
were on the same Local Area Network (LAN).
- Single Ethernet Interface: Sites can send and receive traffic to and from any other site within the network through a single Ethernet interface
- VLAN Transparency: VLAN configurations can be changed within the system without Comcast
- Scalable capacity: Rapidly expand your capacity from 10Mbps to 10Gbps with just a phone call to the Customer Service Center. There is no need for Comcast to make a premises visit, or your equipment vendor to reconfigure your CPE, or you to buy any more interface cards.
- Secure, private connection: Transfer data securely over our private network, bypassing the public Internet
- Performance reporting: View transmission statistics through a secure web portal that's available for the previous day, seven-day or thirty-day period
- 24/7 Priority Support: Take comfort in knowing your business will receive 24/7 priority support and monitoring
- Information Security Program: Keep your business safe from a variety of threats with 24/7 security monitoring.
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!