Dedicated Internet Access
Comcast built Dedicated Internet Access for businesses that need more extensive Internet capacity and a dedicated connection between their existing Local Area Network (LAN) and the public Internet.
What is Comcast Ethernet Dedicated Internet Access?
Organizations everywhere utilize the Internet as an essential business tool. Ethernet-based Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) services provide many benefits over T1-based DIA services. DIA services eliminate the need to buy more capacity than what is required.
How Does Ethernet Based Dedicated Internet Access work?
Ethernet Dedicated Internet provides an Ethernet Virtual Connection (EVC) from the customer’s location to a Comcast Internet Point of Presence (POP) router. Our Ethernet interface enables true plug-and-play compatibility with your LAN.
- Symmetrical Traffic Flow: Configure the Symmetrical Dedicated Internet bandwidth from 2Mbps to 10Gbps.
- Static IP Addresses: Assigned based on American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) guidelines and customer justification.
- Domain Name System (DNS): Includes primary and secondary DNS service – we will assist customers in transferring existing domain names.
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Routing: Optional BGP setup to facilitate multi-homing among multiple ISP networks.
- 24/7 Priority Support: Take comfort in knowing your business will receive 24/7 priority support and monitoring.
- Information Security Program: Keep your business safe from a variety of threats with 24/7 security monitoring.
- Threat Management Service: TMS is a network-based monitoring and security service that comes pre enabled on all Internet circuits. It helps protect organizations against Distributed Denial of Service and application layer attacks.
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!