We can help your business achieve NIST 800-171 implementation
NIST 800-171 refers to National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-171, which governs Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Non-Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
Security7 can help you:
• Locate - Identify where Controlled unclassified
information (CUI) may be stored in your
• Categorize - Determine what files fall under CUI
and separate them from file that do no qualify
• Limit - Create and implement controls that only
allow access by authorized employees, limiting
who can view, download and/or share files
• Encrypt - Encrypt data in transit or at rest
• Monitor - Learn who is accessing CUI files, as well
as when and where they're doing it
• Train - Educate employees regarding
fundamentals and best practices of information
• Assess - Conduct security assessments and
examine systems, environments and info
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!