ISO 27001: The Compliance Chameleon
Executive Summary: ISO 27001 is the only internationally-accepted and recognized information...
NIST 800-171 refers to National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-171, which governs Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Non-Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
• Locate - Identify where Controlled unclassified information (CUI) may be stored in your environment
• Categorize - Determine what files fall under CUI and separate them from file that do no qualify
• Limit - Create and implement controls that only allow access by authorized employees, limiting who can view, download and/or share files containing CUI
• Encrypt - Encrypt data in transit or at rest
• Monitor - Learn who is accessing CUI files, as well as when and where they're doing it
• Train - Educate employees regarding fundamentals and best practices of information exchange
• Assess - Conduct security assessments and examine systems, environments and info exchange procedures
• And much, much more!
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!