We can help your SAU implement HB 1612
What is New Hampshire HB 1612?
New Hampshire House Bill 1612 (HB 1612) requires all local education agencies to develop a data security plan to protect students, teachers, and department records from cyberattack.
What are the specifics of HB 1612?
New Hampshire House Bill 1612 (NH HB1612) was designed specificly to improve the data security posture of School Administrative Units (SAU). The specifics of New Hampshire HB 1612 are:
• Review of the inventory and an assurance that they meet or exceed
standards set by the department.
• Update policies and procedures for access to data and protection of
privacy for students and staff including acceptable use policy for
applications, digital tools, and extensions.
• Develop response plan for a data breach (RSA 359-C:20)
• Require all service providers to meet or exceed standards for data
protection and privacy.
Present Data and Privacy Governance Plan to school board.
Security7 Networks can help your SAU with:
• Software inventory
• Gap Analysis
• Planning & Reporting
• Policy Development
• Maintenance & Improvement
• And much, much more!
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!