We can help your SAU implement RSA 189:66 (HB 1612)
What is New Hampshire RSA 189:66 (HB 1612)?
What are the specifics of RSA 189:66?
New Hampshire RSA 189:66 (NH HB1612) was designed specificly to improve the data security posture of School Administrative Units (SAU). The specifics of New Hampshire RSA 189:66 are:
• Review of the inventory and an assurance that they meet or exceed
standards set by the department.
• Update policies and procedures for access to data and protection of
privacy for students and staff including acceptable use policy for
applications, digital tools, and extensions.
• Develop response plan for a data breach (RSA 359-C:20)
• Require all service providers to meet or exceed standards for data
protection and privacy.
Present Data and Privacy Governance Plan to school board.
Security7 Networks can help your SAU with:
• Software inventory
• Gap Analysis
• Planning & Reporting
• Policy Development
• Maintenance & Improvement
• And much, much more!
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!