ISO 27001: The Compliance Chameleon
Executive Summary: ISO 27001 is the only internationally-accepted and recognized information...
The CIS Controls are a prioritized set of actions developed by a global IT community. They help protect organizations and their data from known cyber attack vectors.
This set of best practices is trusted by security leaders in both the private and public sector and help defeat over 85% of common attacks.
The CIS v7 Top 20 Cybersecurity Controls can help your business:
• Take inventory and control of hardware assets
• Take inventory and control of Software assets
• Enable continuous vulnerability assessment monitoring and remediation
• Implement controlled use of administrative privileges
• Secure configuration for hardware and software on IoT devices and
• And much, much more!
Security7 Networks leverages a collection of Cloud-based solutions to make sure security doesn’t take a back seat when it comes to elastic-computing on the Internet.
Schedule a FREE consultation today!
Fill out the form or call us directly at 1-877-664-9379!